ISO 9001 Quality Standard
ISO 9001 is the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system.
Organisations use the certification to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
With more than one million organisations holding ISO 9001 certifications across the globe, it is clear that the quality standard is recognised by more than any other certification around the world.
Quality In, Quality Out
ISO 9001 is the ultimate indicator of quality. Its focus is customer satisfaction. Ask any of Qualitation’s Consultants what holding ISO 9001 will do for your business and they’ll tell you it will:
- Allow you to match your products or services with your customers’ expectations
- Ensure that you never miss customer preferences as markets evolve
- Enable your organisation, however large or small, to be agile to changes such as market prices
Listen to the customer
In order to implement ISO 9001 (and make the most of the benefits it brings) your organisation must:
- Adopt a mechanism for capturing customer feedback and satisfaction levels
- Follow stringent customer service guidelines to ensure complaints are kept to a minimum, if not zero
- Optimise operations by incorporating both external and internal feedback into your systems
Firms that have successfully met the exacting standards of ISO 9001 have reaped the rewards, rising to the top of their fields. It’s an organising principle that an entire business can gather around and play their part to implement.
Our Consultants provide expert support to ensure compliance across the whole range of ISO Standards. They are located around the UK and can work virtually or are prepared to travel far and wide to help transform your business.
ISO standards incorporate best practice from organisations in a wide range of industries and around the globe. There are many benefits to gaining an ISO certificate, including:
- slashing waste to boost available capital
- increasing customer retention rates
- improving workforce morale
- becoming a leader in your market sector.
Find your consultant
Please select ISO standard or Service Type